Monday 20 July 2009

Birthday Wishes!

I just wanted to send some Birthday wishes to three very special individuals...

The first individual is my mum, so a late Happy Birthday to my wonderful mum. Don't think that I can put what Birthday was actually celebrated, so happy 25 again!

The Second individual's birthday is one who is being treated to some yummy sardines and of course lots of cuddles & walkies to celebrate. Happy Birthday to the star Rusty aka Bonvivant Kallisto who is 5 years old today!

The Third individual's birthday is Tia, who has also been treated to yummy sardines, cuddles and walkies. Happy 2nd Birthday Tia!

I really love the piccy below showing difference of Rusty being a puppy and then becoming a beautiful and clever adult dog, which has acheived soo much in only 5 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment